Why does my business need to hire a bookkeeper? What does a bookkeeper do? Why does my business need a bookkeeping and accounting package?
Natasha at ND Accounting has been providing bookkeeping services to businesses of all sizes, from Bulli, Thirroul, Wollongong, Figtree, Dapto, Warrawong, Port Kembla, Shellharbour, Kiama and all surrounding areas.
Why hire a bookkkeper?
Natasha explains one of the main reason that ND Accounting provides bookkeeping services and accounting and bookkeeping packages is because properly kept business records not only generates smaller accounting fees for a business but helps a business to identify quickly and accurately whats going on in the business.
A Bookkeeper helps you grow your business
Natasha says, “When a business has a bookkeeping and accounting package I become an active partner in the success of a business. Bookkeeping involves the accurate keeping of business records. Many business owners try to do this themselves and then find themselves stressed and running behind critical deadlines. A bookkeeper saves a business owner time and stress, it enables them to focus on growing the business.”
What does a bookkeeper do?
Natasha says, “Businesses tend to not hire a bookkeeper soon enough”.
A bookkeeper is efficient, often completing the tasks in half the time as that is the job they do day in and day out.
Natasha advises a good bookkeeper is able to:
- Set up accounting systems and software properly
- Enter transactions
- Perform checks, reconciliations and end of year processes
- Ensure they are up to speed with legislative requirements and management reports
- Undertake payroll duties and compliance
- Prepare BAS returns, as a registered BAS agent or under the supervision of a registered BAS agent
- Provide general business administrative support