Natasha has been doing bookkeeping for businesses across the Illawarra for over 18 years.
Natasha says, “As the deadline approaches for the latest quarterly business activity statement (BAS) there will be many business owners from Bulli, Thirroul, Fairy Meadow, Wollongong, Figtree, Dapto, Warrawong, Port Kembla, Shellharbour and Kiama starting to stress.
Larger businesses usually have no trouble handling the expense of hiring an in-house bookkeeper, but smaller businesses are often at a disadvantage. You end up with two choices: try to do all the bookkeeping on your own, or hire a bookkeeper.
Natasha says, “Businesses tend to not hire a bookkeeper soon enough. Small businesses don’t understand the benefits of getting outside help from a professional bookkeeper. Not only does it generate smaller accounting fees for a business but it helps a business to identify quickly and accurately whats going on in the business.”
ND Accounting have monthly bookkeeping packages suitable for businesses of all sizes.
All Bookkeeping Packages include
Monthly bookkeeping packages for small businesses with DIY invoicing Monthly business performance report Quarterly GST and BAS returns Completed and lodged online Accounting software – if needed initial software set-up General accounting questions
- Up to 25 transactions a month – This Bookkeeping package is designed for small Businesses, Tradies, Sub Contractors, Consultants, with no employees
- Up to 50 transactions a month – This Bookkeeping package is suited for businesses with 0-1 employees – Extras include GST and payroll if required
- Up to 100 transactions a month – This Bookkeeping package is suited for businesses with 1-3 employees – Extras include GST and payroll if required
- Up to 200 transactions a month – This Bookkeeping package is suited for businesses with 3-10 employees – Extras include GST and payroll if required
- Payroll processing can easily be added to any package – Includes automatic superannuation payments, preparation and lodgement of annual payroll summary and group certificates / PAYG Summaries.